Terms and Conditions
Corona (COVID19) information:
SPECIAL Terms & Conditions apply to all new bookings from 1st April 2020 up until 31-12-2020, see below.
Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
Credit cards facilities are not available at the moment
Confirmation and payment
Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of 50% deposit of the total costs of stay at the time of the booking. Proof of payment should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The balance is due 14 days before arrival. Proof of payment should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com
Receipt of a deposit assumes unconditional agreement of our terms and conditions.
If the booking is cancelled:
- 30 days before the date of arrival a 5% cancellation fee can be charged to cover the costs of administration work
- 24 - 29 days before the date of arrival forfeit 25% of the total amount *
- 16 - 23 days before the date of arrival forfeit 50% of the total amount *
- 8 - 15 days before the date of arrival forfeit 75% of the total amount *
- 0 - 7 days before the date of arrival forfeit 100% of the total amount *
* Bookings between 20 December and 10 January forfeit 100% of the total amount.
- In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full extent of stay which was booked and confirmed.
- Cancellations must be received in writing/e-mail.
TEMPORARY COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY (untill 31-12-2020)
If you or one of the other guests get sick due to a covid-19 infection, you are eligible for an adjusted cancellation fee when you can submit a doctor's confirmation letter.
If a cancellation from our side is required due to a covid-19 infection, we will refund any deposit paid. You will not receive a contribution towards any costs incurred.
- Check in: 14.00-18.00 hrs (later arrival only on request)
- Check out: 08.00-10.00
- The right of admission is reserved
- Minimum length of stay Apartment: 4 nights or as otherwise agreed
- Maximum occupancy Apartment: 6 guests
- Cot available on request
- Smoking inside the apartment is not prohibited.
- Pets: there are friendly dogs at Buffelsdam. Unfortunately we can’t accept the responsibility of guests bringing their own pets
- Children are only allowed in the pools, pool area's under adult (parent) supervision
- Guests and their visitors enter and use these premises at their own risk
- We have put specific measures in place for the safety of guests and our employees. We use cleaning products and protcols that are effective against viruses in all areas accessible to staff and guests but we are not liable if a Covid-19 contamination does occur.