Luxury Double Rooms
Situated upstairs with views of the garden or mountains, our spacious rooms (50>80 m2 per room) have tiled floors, twin/king extra length beds, en-suite bathroom with bath/shower and toilet. Each room is individually designed and decorated and has coffee/ tea facilities, flat screen and free Wi-Fi.
|Rates start at 870 per person per night (depending on season) - Minimum stay: 2 nights|
|R870.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
|R1220.00||Single Occupancy||Per Night|
Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
Confirmation and payment
Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of 50% deposit of the total costs of stay at the time of the booking. Proof of payment should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The balance is due 14 days before arrival. Proof of payment should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com
Receipt of a deposit assumes unconditional agreement of our terms and conditions.
If the booking is cancelled:
- 30 days before the date of arrival a 5% cancellation fee can be charged to cover administration costs
- 24 - 29 days before the date of arrival forfeit 25% of the total amount
- 16 - 23 days before the date of arrival forfeit 50% of the total amount
- 8 - 15 days before the date of arrival forfeit 75% of the total amount
- 0 - 7 days before the date of arrival forfeit 100% of the total amount
In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full extent of stay which was booked and confirmed.
- Cancellations must be received in writing/e-mail.
TEMPORARY COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
Free of charge cancellation from 60 days to 48 hours prior to arrival should one of the following conditions apply:
- The governement in the guests' country restricts travel
- The governement in South African restrics incoming travel
- International flights are cancelled and not alternative routings available for guests to travel in and out of South Africa.
- The guest has contracted COVID19 and is receiving treatment or is in quarantine up to 48 hours prior to their arrival in South Africa. The guest needs to provide proof of a positive test result.
If a cancellation from our side is required due to a covid-19 infection, we will refund any deposit paid. You will not receive a contribution towards any costs incurred.
- Check in: 14.00-18.00 hrs (later arrival only on request)
- Check out: 08.00-11.00
- The right of admission is reserved
- Minimum length of stay : 2 nights
- Smoking inside the building, patio's and pool area is prohibited.
- Pets: There are friendly dogs at Buffelsdam. Unfortunately we can’t accept the responsibility of guests bringing their own pets
- Children are only allowed in the pool and pool area under adult (parent) supervision
- Guests and their visitors enter and use these premises at their own risk
- We have put specific measures in place for the safety of guests and our employees. We use cleaning products and protcols that are effective against viruses in all areas accessible to staff and guests but we are not liable if a Covid-19 contamination does occur.